Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Paris Hilton's ex-Chris Zylka 'wants his $2 Million engagement ring back' after she called things off

After billionaire heiress and singer Paris Hilton, broke up with her fiancé Chris Zylka over claims that he "just wasn't the one" for her.
Recall 10 months ago the actor proposed to her with a $2m diamond ring when he got down on bended knee in Aspen. 
Now TMZ is claiming that Chris Zylka wants the 20-carat sparkler back after Paris Hilton, 37, called off their engagement and is yet to return the ring.

The site reports that Chris, 33, did get a big discount on the engagement ring as the jeweller and Paris have a close relationship. 
According to TMZ, 'Under Californian law, if she calls off the engagement, he gets the ring back. He hasn't asked for it back yet, but he will ask if she doesn't get the hint.'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry am not giving it back ooo if it was me😒😒😒

Olawepo said...

�� funny enough..

Olalekan Onabanjo said...

I dated 2 ladies on 2 diff occasions and gave them my symbian Nokia phones OMO, I used style to collect the phones back when we broke up. I can't be investing in unfortunate ventures. The phone is still in my suitcase, spoilt, but I'm satisfied with that. Nonsense!!